The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use as well as the safeguarding of the data of the Site www.campinglavall.com (hereinafter the “Site”), understanding by Site all the pages and their contents owned by CÀMPING LA VALL SL accessed through the domain www.campinglavall.com and its subdomains.
Through the Site, it intends to bring its customers information services as well as any other service deemed appropriate at the time for the proper achievement of its corporate purpose.
The use of this page, as well as the services that are made available to the user, will imply the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions contained in this Legal Notice (hereinafter the “General Conditions “), so the user must be aware of the importance of reading them each time they visit the Site. Accessing this Site implies knowledge and acceptance of the following General Conditions, for which reason CÀMPING LA VALL SL recommends that the user print or download them and read them in detail each time they access the Site.
2.- GENERAL INFORMATION.
The owner of this Site is CÀMPING LA VALL SL with NIF / CIF B60003134 with registered office at Camí de la Vallmitjana, s / n – 08552 Taradell (Barcelona)
3.- USE OF THE SITE.
By accepting these General Conditions, the user agrees to use this Site and the services made available therein, in the manner and in the manner established therein. Being obliged not to use this Site and its services for illegal purposes and / or contrary to the purposes established in these General Conditions, which could be harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or which in any way could damage this site or prevent its proper functioning or the services that are offered or offered in the future.
4.- SCOPE OF THE SITE. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
The page www.campinglavall.com is included in this Site.
Access to this Site is the sole responsibility of the users. The risks derived from the use of the Site by the user will be at their sole and exclusive expense. The following are not guaranteed by CÀMPING LA VALL SL: (I) the infallibility, availability, continuity, non-existence of deficiencies and the security of the Site; (II) that the content of the Site or the information that passes through it is free of viruses or other harmful elements as well as errors, omissions or inaccuracies; (III) the security in the use that the user makes of the Site.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond CÀMPING LA VALL SL of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in its Data Processing Center, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems; nor for damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of CÀMPING LA VALL SL. Likewise, CÀMPING LA VALL SL is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by CÀMPING LA VALL SL whenever it comes from outside sources.
Accessing this Site does not imply any type of commercial relationship between CAMPING LA VALL SL and the user.
5.- UPDATE AND MODIFICATION OF THE INFORMATION.
The information that appears on this Site is current on the date of its last update. CÀMPING LA VALL SL reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this Site, and may limit or deny access to it.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL reserves the right to make, at any time, the changes and modifications it deems appropriate, being able to make use of such power at any time and without prior notice.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL makes every effort to avoid any error in the content that may appear on this Site. CÀMPING LA VALL SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content that may appear on this Site provided by third parties.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that may be viewed through electronic links (links), if any and when there are, directly or indirectly, through this Site. The presence of links on the CÀMPING LA VALL SL Site, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. These links do not represent any type of relationship between CÀMPING LA VALL SL and the companies or individuals who own the websites that can be accessed through these links. It reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw and at any time and without prior notice the links that may appear on its Site.
7.- NAVIGATION, ACCESS AND SECURITY.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL makes every effort to ensure that navigation is carried out in the best conditions and to avoid damages of any kind that may be caused during it.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the Site has been designed.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Nor is it responsible for or guarantee that the content or software that can be accessed through this Site, is free from error or causes damage. In no case CÀMPING LA VALL SL will be responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access to and use of the Site, including but not limited to those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses . CÀMPING LA VALL SL is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of this Site. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
The services offered on this Site can only be used correctly if the technical specifications for which it has been designed are met.
8.- DATA PROTECTION.
The objective of this policy is to provide information on how Càmping La Vall treats the personal data provided by the interested parties in compliance with the regulations regarding the protection of personal data in force.
Responsible for the Treatment
The data controller is CÀMPING LA VALL, S.L. (“Càmping La Vall”) with N.I.F. B-60003134.
The contact details of Càmping La Vall are the following:
- Postal address: Camino de la Vallmitjana, s / n, 08552 Taradell (Barcelona)
- Telephone: 938126336
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Purposes of the treatment
The personal data obtained from Càmping La Vall will be treated with the following purposes as applicable in each case:
- Manage, when appropriate, the contractual relationship contracted between the interested party and Càmping La Vall and the services derived from it such as financial and accounting management, customer loyalty and reservations, collection and payment management, among others.
- Respond to the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition and others provided for later in this Policy as well as queries and claims that may be made by the interested parties.
- Manage the sending of emails or information on promotions or activities organized by Càmping La Vall to users who have expressly consented to this sending.
- Attend and respond to questions and queries raised through the website or other means.
Càmping La Vall will keep the data provided for the reasonable period that is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were provided and, in any case, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, without prejudice to its conservation to deal with claims or make them available to the competent authorities when necessary. In the latter case, the data will be kept in a blocked manner until the end of the limitation period, at which point it will be deleted.
Legitimation to process the data
The basis of legitimacy of the data processing by Càmping La Vall is the following:
- Execution of the contractual relationship: in relation to those data that are obtained by virtue of a contractual relationship and that are necessary to be able to execute the contract and comply with the obligations provided therein.
- Legal obligation: in relation to those treatment required by law such as billing, tax return, procedures related to money laundering, among others.
- Express consent of the interested party: consisting of the consent given expressly and explicitly by the interested parties. The consent can be revoked at any time.
Recipients of the data
In no case will the data be transferred to third parties or transferred to third countries without the prior and express consent of the interested party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the personal data of the interested party may be transferred to public administrations and bodies when required by legal regulations.
Likewise, personal data may be communicated to providers that provide services to Camping Valle in their capacity as those in charge of the treatment, which in no case may process the data for their own purposes.
The interested parties are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether Càmping La Vall is treating personal data relating to the interested party and, where appropriate, to know the personal data of the interested party that Càmping La Vall has.
- Right of rectification: right to request Càmping La Vall to rectify or complete the personal data provided that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: right to request that the personal data of the interested party be deleted from the systems and files of Càmping La Vall.
- Right of limitation of the treatment: right to request the limitation of the treatment of the data in the cases foreseen in the current legislation, in which case Càmping La Vall would only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability: right to receive a copy of all the personal data provided by the interested party in Càmping La Vall in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and, when technically possible, to transmit them to another person in charge by automated means.
The interested parties may exercise the rights described free of charge, as well as withdraw their consent at any time, through the following means:
- Directing a communication by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Directing a communication by post to Camí de la Vallmitjana, s / n, 08552 Taradell (Barcelona)
Users also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that their data has not been processed properly.
Protection of personal data
Càmping la Vall has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of personal characteristics obtained in order to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Access to this Site may imply the use of “cookies”, both on its pages and on those linked or referenced through links. Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed of their setting can configure their browser for this purpose.
10.- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY I COPYRIGHT.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL declares that unless otherwise indicated, on the Site, the texts, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video segments, sound segments and other materials found on the Site and any other creation intellectual and / or scientific and technical inventions or discoveries, whatever their business or industrial application (hereinafter collectively called the “Content”) have been created or invented by CÀMPING LA VALL SL or assigned, licensed, transmitted or authorized to it by their owners and / or assignees.
The user undertakes not to delete or alter any distinctive sign used on the Site, such as, but not limited to, trademarks, trade names (graphics, logos, etc.), “copyright” and other identifying data of the rights of CÀMPING LA VALL SL or third-party owners incorporated into the Site.
CÀMPING LA VALL SL also owns all rights to any works, inventions, discoveries, patents, ideas, concepts, updates and improvements related to the Site, its systems, applications and programs or with the services that CÀMPING LA VALL SL provides. , that are created, carried out, developed or put into practice for the first time by CÀMPING LA VALL SL, either alone or with the help of the users of the Site, in the course of or as a result of any design, development or any other task performed in accordance with the Contract.
The user may not use the name or trademarks, symbols, logos or distinctive signs owned by CÀMPING LA VALL SL without the express and written consent of the latter.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content on the Site constitutes a violation of copyright or other intellectual property protection rights, please notify the following address: CÀMPING LA VALL SL, Camí de la Vallmitjana s / n – 08552 Taradell – firstname.lastname@example.org